Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Diorama

the kids made this diorama with the assistance of Sara (my beautiful and wonderful niece). Ethan made the tombstones and did most of the coloring. Note the red people in the graveyard - Emery drew them. When asked what they were, Emery's response was "it's a family and they are holding hands" (in the graveyard??). Notice the black cat and cheetah in the graveyard? This diorama will be incorporated into our Halloween decorations. I love it! Thank you Sara for helping my kids with such a fun and educational art project.

1 comment:

sweet treat said...

Cute! That was so much fun making that with Ethan and Emery!
They had lots of fun too!
I love you guys!

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!