Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kittens, Chickens and Eagles, Oh My!


Mya and the Fancy Chicken
Kitty on the Log
Fancy Girl

What an eventful weekend! Sweet Pea, Son, and I drove up to visit Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. Well actually, Son got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa while Sweet Pea and I had a "girls weekend" with my dearest HS friend. We had a wonderful time! Sharing the weekend with my dear friend was so relaxing. My dear friend, (let's just call her Fe Fe), cooked a fabulous meal for all of us girls. It was delicious. A group of other High School friends joined us for food and gabbing all night.
Sweet Pea and I were given the opportunity to help Fe Fe on her chicken "farm". Sweet Pea loved the chickens. She asked if we could bring some home.
Fe Fe has chickens, dogs, and a cat.
Thank you, Fe Fe, for the best weekend! We had a great time!
The photo of the two bald eagles was taken near Bemidji. It is rare that you spot two eagles - let alone to find them perched on a branch. Doesn't it look patriotic? I stopped the car and had to shoot 5 or 6 photos of these beautiful birds! I hope they don't find out about Fe Fe's chickens.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!