Thursday, March 29, 2007

Swimming and looking oh so cute.....

We started our day by singing Happy Birthday to Kyle! Kyle we hope you had a wonderful birthday! Then it was off to swimming lessons............


Emery had her second swimming lesson yesterday. She waited so patiently for her instructor. Once her instructor came out then it was time to get serious. Once again, Emery had such a wonderful time and is doing extremely well. Good job Emery!



I have to laugh every time I think of her in that pool. There was not ONE time when I would look over at her and she wasn't smiling! She always had a huge smile on her face and was having the time of her life! To me, to see her having this much fun and being so happy .... this makes me content! Emery is happy, healthy and having a fabulous time!

Stay tuned for Ethan's BIG weekend!

1 comment:

Dad Stuff said...

I hope we can get the kids in some water this summer. Then Emery can pull my floating chair around the pool for me. That's going to be sweet!

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!