Monday, March 26, 2007

Let the Swimming Begin

Good Job Emery......... You Swim So Well!


On Wednesday, Emery started swimming lessons. This girl swims like a fish! She did extremely well on her first day. The instructor said that Emery was advanced for her age. Emery was the only child in this group so rather than move her up and into a class with 4 boys the instructor said she would give Emery one on one lessons and work with her at the next level. We were so proud of Emery and very pleased with her new instructor.

The night before her lessons Emery could not sleep, she kept getting up asking if it was morning yet. She was so excited for swimming.
After swimming lessons and on the drive home Emery asked why we didn't sign her up during a time when Ethan could come and watch. "Ethan would like to see me dive and swim under water", she proudly told us.

2 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

She's the cutest fish in the pool. The only thing she has to work on is not smiling so much under water. She also sang songs about swimming lessons on the way to class. It's nice that she thought of her brother too.

Deb said...

You go you little fishy!! That is very nice that she thought of her brother.

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!