Friday, April 13, 2007

Swimming - Water Park Fun

Grandma and Grandpa here are some swimming photos. We took these photos while visiting the water park in South Dakota.

Ethan hanging from the rope Emery swimming with the huge snake
I Love this photo! This was taken near the end the of evening. The kids were taking a break and were sitting on the mini fountains. I love the look on each face. Emery looks completely wore out - Ella is still smiling from all the fun - Ethan, well is Ethan.... :) He was happy to be anywhere near the water!
Another favorite of mine. Emery and Ella - cousins having a great time together.

Ethan going down the water slide - we quit counting after 100 times down :) Great job Ethan!
Emery jumping in (again) She had Daddy there to help her the first couple of times. By the end of the day, she was jumping in all by herself and swimming to the edge. Good job Emery!
Emery goofing around :)
Ella and Hope. Hope loved to go down this slide. She didn't mind being under water one bit! :)
Ella loved the slide too.


We had a great time. We hope to go back and visit the water park again!

2 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

A fun weekend for all. Every minute of it.

Deb said...

CUTE pictures!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!