Sunday, December 16, 2007

Reflection

I read this quote on a scrapbook site and want to share with you. ENJOY!
"Worry is not necessary. Spend an equal amount of time counting blessings. Start with your childhood. Take the time to remember to really appreciate each blessing, absorb it and think of all the good effects it has had on you and others. Don't overlook the ordinary. There are a thousand blessings in every moment, if you look. Each breath and heartbeat, every color, texture, taste, smell. A lifetime of blessings, beauty, love. Thankfulness is like water. Allow yourself the release, the cleansing, the quenching that gratefulness brings."

I leave you with my favorite quote:
Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering!





1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks for your comment on Sophie's blog last month....we are just catching up from a whirlwind holiday season! Happy New Year to you all!

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!