Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Out with the OLD.... In with the NEW! Ready, Set, GO, GO, GO!

Officially Retired:


1 pair of Saucony.... well ridden!











Yes, it was time! Time for a new pair of runnin' shoes! Truly, I experienced anxiety thinking about having to depart from my walking partners ... my neon green Sauc's. As anyone who is walking or running knows, you need to change out your shoes very often. They wear out fast! Keep your feet healthy and sore free for goodness sakes!





So.......here they are! My new friends - righty and lefty Saucony!


Funny story: being fitted for new running shoes is actually fun! I love to have professional runners give me great advice on shoes. Mr. Gotee at the running store was amazed that they had one pair of my "best friends" left ... my size too! Bonus!

Yes, they are exactly the same as my other pair.



I am now a happy girl. I have my new shoes but feels like my old friends are still with me!








** Liberty Bell (91 in doggie years) is my summer walking partner. She doesn't like to walk in the cold Minnesota snow (can you blame her?) and I have yet to find a facility that will let you bring your dog/pet in for long walks.

4 comments:

Lucas said...

I love Saucony's. They are the only shoes I buy anymore. Comfy! Happy New Shoes to you!

Dad Stuff said...

Run, run like the wind. To be free again.

Scrumpy said...

I'm a Saucony girl too. Your post is inspiring me to retire my pair post-marathon and hunt for a new pair of the same model.

Your pup is so cute! I have a little miniature Schnauzer who HATES the Texas heat. We'll get about a mile from home and then he insists on being carried the rest of the way. It's a great way to get an arm workout. :)

Ming the Merciless said...

I have a zipped-up hoodie sweater from GAP that I literally lived in outside of work. I've been trying to find a replacement but can't find anything I like. The new versions are either too fussy or has weird designs on them, are of the wrong color or material, or do not enough pockets, etc.

So I can relate to your elation with finding the exact same pair of running shoes you love. Horray!!

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!