Monday, January 29, 2007

"Mom, guess who is joining us for breakfast?"

Happy Monday!

Emery is full of energy this morning! It is 9:00AM and we have already built a fort out of chairs and blankets, colored bookmarks, and played with stuffed animals. Oh and yes, we had breakfast hours ago. Emery just informed me that we will be having a guest for breakfast. Any guesses?

If you guessed Paint, the multi-colored horse, you are correct. And why was Paint
hanging on the edge of the table (looks like she was doing chin-ups)?



Because this is what was under the table helping Paint to hold her head high!



In the fort with Paint
Bookmarks!



Next on the agenda? To get dressed!

I'll also leave you with a short story of what went on in our house last night.
5:30PM and I am trying to get dinner ready. We were waiting for LB to come home and join us.
I asked Ethan to please go and take his Sunday night shower.

6:15PM "Emery, will you please go and knock on the bathroom door and tell Ethan he needs to be done with his shower?" "OK Mom, I'll tell him", she replied. Thinking in my head, we don't own the water company, son!

6:16PM Emery sits back down at the table and finishes her coloring project.

6:25PM "Emery, did Ethan say he'd be right down? Was he finished with his shower?" I asked.

Emery replies, "humm, I don't know but he yelled "Emery! Get atta here!" (her exact words)

2 comments:

simplicity said...

I love it.

What is it with those boys and LONG showers!

Dad Stuff said...

How come Ethan is the only one in the house that can take long showers? Whenever I get in, the kids are pounding on the door two minutes later. "Are you done yet?"
When you get home after your class, you can take a long shower honey.
love

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!