Friday, February 16, 2007

Warning: Cute Children Photos Shown Below

Ok so I am a "copy cat". I copied this title from my husband's post. He should be flattered that I wanted to use his title. (Plus it fits the photos)

This was taken at Emery's preschool on the day of her Valentine party. Ethan took this photo. He's quite a photographer I might add. Emery's Preschool teachers are so kind to Ethan. They let him participate in the fun classroom parties. Ms. Joni and Ms. Chris gave Ethan a cookie to decorate and eat.
Emery and Ms. Joni.
Ethan had his Valentine party on Valentine's day. Here are a few photos from his classroom. Ethan sits with 3 girls at his spot in the room. They seem to really enjoy him. He makes them laugh. I can only imagine what goes on and the conversations those 4 have. One of the girls was in Preschool with Ethan. They also had Ms. Joni. That was 4 years ago.
The kids decorated their own Valentine boxes. Ethan chose to do a patriotic theme. He wanted a photo of himself on his box. I loved his idea of the candy hearts he put on the top.
Emery decorated her box at her Preschool. I love all the hearts she colored and the rickrack. These were the beautiful and very colorful Valentine cards I received from my two sweethearts.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh could they be any cuter. I love the boxes. They are talented just like mom!

About Me

My photo
I Love Life, I Love My Family, I Love Having FUN, I Love being ME! LIFE IS GOOD!!!